Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What I Need

I am planning on doing my research on the rise and fall of the dot.com bubble but im not sure if i will have enough sources to cover the entire topic. The topic is somewhat narrow but i think the question i will ask is "How did the dot com bubble rise and fall so quickly?" I read about the topic on wikipedia so i have a general overview, but i will need some more concrete sources. Focusing in on the effects of the dotcom bubble on the economy and society will be incorporated into my information also.

2 comments:

Leo C said...

I wouldn't worry about resource shortage on this topic, far from it. Definitely work on elaborating it a bit more, look forward to reading the next version.

shorty27 said...

I think this topic would be really interesting to cover. It is something that we all grew up hearing about. For me though, I never really got to understand what exactly went wrong with it. I am sure that if you keep looking up information on it that you would be able to generate some new ideas to help narrow it. The library in manning may also be a lot of help in getting good sources.